Can you tell us how to know if we are awake?
I do better with organizing my thoughts like that.
Love your work!”
Being awake and being conscious are the same thing, in my opinion. Once you wake up/become conscious, you'll never really be able to go back to sleep.
There is a moment in your journey when you'll realize the following:
- Your are not imagining things, not paranoid, and many other people have had the same experience and/or questions about their reality/their life.
- There are many “truths” that you have been fed that are not universal.
- This raises only more questions.
- You are not delusional, and not alone.
- As you investigate further, there are things that just don't make sense that no one seems to talk about on the street or in the office, yet it is a driving force in your life now.
- These things are akin to the reason why you are here and who is really in charge.
- You start to look at the motivation behind – EVERYTHING.
- You start to re-order priorities in your life, putting YOU on the top. The governments, institutions, religions and schools, along with their requirements - fall off the list.
- You begin to realize you have value and begin to feel okay about loving and trusting yourself.
- You feel empowered to run your life your way.
- You begin to love yourself.
I hope this helps. I wish you much love,